Blanke Nerven!

Einfach mal was besprechen.
beduino1

Re: Blanke Nerven!

Beitrag von beduino1 »

Excellent idea, I follow with interest, my biggest obstacle is the language, my skills in the motor-bike field are very high, having been in the racing world for more than 40 years, or finished all the dimensional calculations (of the pieces inside of the engine) and or already done all the lightening work. The road tests gave a very positive result with a very strong acceleration and a high max speed, another aspect that or taken into consideration, was the engine oil temperatures in operation, and either found an excellent compromise, reliable and very performing engine, yes see Edersee I can't wait .......

Maverickpx200

Beitrag von Maverickpx200 »

Ich glaube die Linkliste wäre am einfachsten zu handeln, da kein User da rein schreiben braucht, sondern die Diskussionen in den einzelnen Threads stattfinden wo sie hin gehören.

Bei einem Wiki müssten die Mods alleine darum kümmern die aktuellen Infos zu aktualisieren, Diskussionen dazu würden dann eh wieder in einem Thread stattfinden.
Mein Fuhrpark:

Monkey 125 JB02
Dax ST125 JB04
Runner 125 FX
Raptor 700

Evil K.

Beitrag von Evil K. »

beduino1 hat geschrieben:
01 Mai 2021, 15:40
Excellent idea, I follow with interest, my biggest obstacle is the language, my skills in the motor-bike field are very high, having been in the racing world for more than 40 years, or finished all the dimensional calculations (of the pieces inside of the engine) and or already done all the lightening work. The road tests gave a very positive result with a very strong acceleration and a high max speed, another aspect that or taken into consideration, was the engine oil temperatures in operation, and either found an excellent compromise, reliable and very performing engine, yes see Edersee I can't wait .......
From your first Post i known you have knowledge nobody imagine! Same for some users here i know from first post - they are without mind!
I love your optimism and loocking forward to edersee too! But when Edersee is closed i invite you to camp and bike in my garden! 😂
MSX
U
R
R On

@
Surron-forum.de

flyingdan

Beitrag von flyingdan »

Maverickpx200 hat geschrieben:
01 Mai 2021, 21:56
Ich glaube die Linkliste wäre am einfachsten zu handeln, da kein User da rein schreiben braucht, sondern die Diskussionen in den einzelnen Threads stattfinden wo sie hin gehören.
Sehe ich auch so. Der geringste Aufwand.
Maverickpx200 hat geschrieben:
01 Mai 2021, 21:56
Bei einem Wiki müssten die Mods alleine darum kümmern.
Dafür qualitativ am hochwertigsten.
CB750 2023 "Super" Hornet
Monkey 2018 "grow and thrive…"
MSX 2016 "Type R"

Antworten